Diana Cacy HawkinsEnergized Coffee Content
Your coffee uplifts and inspires your customers to meet the challenges of their day. Your coffee shop’s blog should do the same.
By instilling your blog with energy and enthusiasm for your coffee and the world around us, you fuel your customer’s love for coffee and keep them coming back to your coffee shop.
Write to inspire. Write to energize.
Three Ways To Hire Me to Write Your Blog Articles
Single Blog Post
Whether you just want to try something small to see how we work together, or if you have a special occasion/event at your shop that you’re not quite sure how to present, this choice may be for you.
- A single blog post with the type of headline and sub headline you need to get attention.
- SEO friendly body text of around 500 words.
- A call-to-action ending that encourages the reader to take the action you want them to.
$150 fee, paid in full up front.
Five Blog Posts
Five original articles of around 500 words each written specifically for your needs. This is a full week’s worth of posts.
- Two headlines and sub headlines for each post. Choose your favorite to use.
- SEO friendly body text.
- Call-To-Action on each post designed to encourage the reader to take the action you want them to.
Total price is $625:
$300 due at signing
Balance due upon completion.
20 Blog Posts
Your best buy!
- A full month’s of blog posts at a savings of $1000!
- Two headlines and sub headlines for each post. Choose your favorite.
- SEO friendly body text of around 500 words each.
- Call-to-actions specifically made for your monthly goals.
- Additional guidance on using your blog to get the most returns from them.
Total price for package: $2000
$1000 due at beginning of 4 week period before work begins
$1000 due two weeks later.
Worried about more than just your blog for your coffee shop?
Let’s design a content optimization plan for you using my PERK process to give your business the best return from everything you do.
A solid, simple Content Optimization Plan will help you make sure your website pages, blog posts, and social site posts all work together to achieve your goals. The plan comes with an easy to understand and follow checklist so your content continues to work for you every time you put out something new.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to Post to my blog?
How long do my blog posts need to be?
Why should I worry about the blog? I reach my customers with Facebook and it's doing very well for me already.
Try posting daily on Facebook and twice a week on your blog. Just make sure to make a Facebook post leading people back to your blog when you do post to it.
If my coffee shop is a small local shop, why do I need to worry about Seo?
I need more foot traffic. Will regular Blogging solve this for me?
I Love writing my own blog posts, but coming up with ideas is so hard.
If you’re interested, contact me and we can see what will work for you.
Let’s Do this!
Hours I’m Available:
Monday Through Friday
10 am to 4 PM CST
Diana Cacy hawkins